I.S.S.A. CPT and second E.A.S. Bodybuilding Champion/Spokesperson Brad began his fitness journey at age 13 after being inspired by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s book Education of a Bodybuilder. Now, nearly 30 years later, Brad has learned many valuable life-changing lessons that have helped him overcome a severe hearing disability to succeed and reach his dreams and goals.
Today his passion is in helping others to become the best they can be and go for their dreams. Whatever your goals are, whether they are becoming the next Body for Life Champion, improving your health, appearance, or overall outlook on life, let Brad with over 20 years of service to the Central Florida area help you to succeed. Call or email him today to set up your free initial consultation.
With over 30 years experience as a player and coach. Brad is dedicated to helping you learn, enjoy and become the best player you can become. Whether you are playing for the first time or a seasoned athlete with dreams of playing high school, college or pro tennis, Brads enthusiasm and commitment to excellence will ensure you make the most of your time on the court in order to reach your goals. Brads Certifications:
- U.S.T.A. National High Performance Coach
- Elite Etcheberry certified tennis coach and trainer
- P.T.R Certified tennis pro
- U.S.P.T.A. Certified tennis pro
- N.E.S.T.A. Speed, Agility, Quickness Trainer
Brad exemplifies the spirit of the fitness lifestyle with his personal dedication and perseverance coupled with the belief that all individuals can overcome their challenges and reach their full potential. If your company represents quality, integrity, professionalism and service, let Brad bring your message out into the world. Brad has served as a model/spokesperson for the following companies:
- F.C.A Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- E.A.S. Experimental Applied Sciences- National Spokesperson
- Starkey Hearing Foundation, www.sotheworldmayhear.org, National Spokesperson
- Nordic Flex- National Model
- Structure- National Model